Monday, June 13, 2016

Songs of Summer

Here, in this blog post, I will choose three songs that I think reminds me of summer, or in my opinion what represents summer itself. It was a little hard to choose songs that represent summer, but I tried my best.


1. "Alive" from Krewella

This song is really loose and fun. In the beginning she wants this moment to last forever. Many people don't like it when summer ends because well, school has to begin again. Other things in this song remind me of summer with how it's not so serious. They are having fun and most people make the most out of the summer time. Here is the link to the music video. Krewella - Alive




2. "I Knew You Were Trouble" -Taylor Swift

Some parts in this song kind of remind me of summer. People letting loose but then realizing that it's going to be all over soon, except they are using a person instead of summer itself. Sometimes people don't exactly realize what they are doing and feel like they have all the time in the world. It's a little hard to explain why this makes me think of summer but I hope you get it from my small explanation. Here is a link to the video. I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift





3. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus

This is actually a great song, but the music video is a little..well, yeah. This reminds me of summer possibly the most out of the three. In this video Miley simply doesn't care and is having fun, living out things to the fullest and that is one of the things that summer is about in my opinion. Living it out to the fullest, not caring what people says because the summer ends fast before schools starts again.
Here is a link to the song. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment