Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14th Goals

My goal last time was to practice so I don't produce squeaking, or any other unnecessary sounds and noises to make a clear, nice sound that wont distract from the performance others could be listening to.

I think I am almost there. There is still a ton of progress I need to make to control my breath and volume, factors that could come into play with why I, or my clarinet makes noise other than music.

One new goal I could focus on is learning how to correctly play eighth notes, while still practicing on my breathing control. To meet this goal, the best thing I can do is to practice, practice, and practice to manage my control and breathing. I think i can make a lot of progress in around 2 weeks time. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work, Tiffany! You are making great progress. Keep working hard and improving! You have a great new goal. 10/10

    ReplyDelete